To set up a PCS Daily Dial online account, follow these steps:
- Visit www.pcsdailydial.com and select the New User option
- Fill out your profile information, select a username and password..
- You will receive a message that your prepaid account was located..
- Enter the 4 digit PIN code that you were using to access your balance on the AGM Telecom website. **Note: If your PIN code contains letters or symbols, or more than 4 digits, please call 888.288.9879 to speak with a Customer Service Representative to reset your PIN. You will not be able to login to the PCS Daily Dial website until your PIN is reset to 4 numerical digits.
- After entering your 4 digit PIN code, you will be taken to the My Accounts page and your prepaid account and current balance will be displayed.
- When logging in again you will be prompted to enter your username, password and 4 digit PIN code.
- All service fees, minimums and call costs have remained the same. For any other questions, please call 888.288.9879.